Thursday, January 19, 2012

Nine.

Some of you may or may not know this about me, but I write.  I write a lot.  For the past two years I've participated in a program called NaNoWriMO and for the past two years I've failed miserably.  I always start off strong and way ahead and then that little thing called life catches up with me and I forget about my novel.  This past year I did end up writing more than I did the year before, so I considered that a win. Hopefully this year  I'll write more than I did last year and maybe in a few years I'll reach the 50,000 word goal.

Anyway I decided to post the first chapters of the novels I started over at my Fiction Press.  Last year's story was entitled Polished Glass and the previous year's was called Sometimes Bad Dreams Can Be Really Good For You.  Both are horror/suspense stories and I'm really happy with the one I attempted this past November. I'm going to post up the rest of what I have written for those two stories up there when I have time, but for now I though it might interest you.

I've always wanted to write a book, maybe I'll finish one before I die.  Oh! & Their cover art too.

No comments:

Post a Comment