Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fourteen.


If you know me, chances are that you know how big of a Sims addict I am.  Seriously I have a problem, like I need a support group problem, it's horrible.  Since I've been injured and can't really move around I've recently rediscovered my love for a game that I have spent more time playing than doing anything else during this life time.

I started playing this game when the first generation came out and continued playing through all of the second and now currently the third.  I spend most of my time finding custom content and mods for my game because as much fun as the game is it's just so much better when you cheat.  Haha. ;]

My favorite thing to do with my Sims?  Well kill them of course.  Isn't that everybody's?

Recently I stated murdering them again when I downloaded a mod that let's me murder them, and let's them shoot themselves in the head, which is pretty sweet if you ask me.  I've also been spending a lot of time watching user made video content on YouTube.   Some are just so beautifully done they put me in awe, and well others, well you know.  So I have decided to share with you my horrible attempt at a video.  Let me introduce you to what I call Sims' Theater.







I have to fix the video quality, I thought I did that but I didn't so whoops.  Anyway, so I actually have like a whole plot line outlined with like other shit.  Ahaha.  But I'm going to wait until I mess around with everything a bit more before I make anymore of these, if I even make anymore.  I'm getting my beautiful Mac soon, so then maybe I'll play around some more.  Invest in After Effects, etc.  I'm going back to school so I get a student discount now, which is the only way people can afford Adobe products.  Meh.

Anyway I hope my Sims death (or are they really dead? ;]) made you giggle as much as it made me giggle.

Credit time and all that Jazz.

The beautiful Jackson who is our leading male is played by this lovely sim who goes by the name of Hayden [Link]  you can download him from there; and Zander is another lovely Sim by newone08 and you can download him [here].  The homicidal wench was made with game content, and uhh yeah.  

Until next time, Happy Simming Sim Killing! Haha. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment