Saturday, March 3, 2012

Fifteen.

Oh weekends.  Really, I don't feel like I have weekends.  Sure the week ends, and Friday night comes around and what do I do?  Well normally I just sit at home and watch Dexter while stuffing my face with all sorts of junk food.  Since I can't walk or stand or do anything for more than ten minuets at a time and that's on a good day.  

What about this Friday? Well I ended up with my brother and his friend and I catch this gem on video.  Now what kind of sister would I be if I didn't put this on the internet?  Psshh, not a good one that's for sure.  Haha. [To be fair I did warn them that this was going to happen so meh.]





Oh I really need to get out, well if only I could walk around; then I could get out.  I guess I'm stuck in this chair until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment