Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Twenty-Three.

So I have this unhealthy obsession with the late '90s television show, Daria. I own the complete series on DVD and I watch it almost daily.  I can't help myself.  This show was so before it's time, but I really wish that they would bring it back.  As long as they don't butcher it horribly I would watch it.  Hey, they brought back Beavis and Butt-Head; they didn't really screw that up and Daria is a spin off of that show...so uh let's make this happen okay?

I also have a huge obsession with the Harry Potter franchise.  I recently got into Pottermore, did you?  Let's be friends! My username is: CharmProphecy22227. I suck at making potions and dueling and stuff so I stay away from that as to not jeopardize the few house points I already have.  Haha.  I got into my house, but I was so nervous that I wouldn't be.  However, I took the sorting hat quiz and my screen went all green and I was like, "Thank God!"  I've considered myself a Slytherin since I first read the first book back in '98; I would have had a serious identity crisis, if I was placed anywhere else.  I mean the only other house I could really see myself in would be Ravenclaw, since eat books.  I guess I wouldn't have minded if I was placed there but seriously, I'm a proud Slytherin.  True story.

Anyway I know you all are thinking, Hey Klyde, why did you start off talking about Daria and then jump into Potter?  Well because I decided to see what my lovely Harry Potter characters would look like in Daria styled illustration.  I've only drawn one so far, but I'm thinking of doing a series of them.  What do you think?

Any way here's what I think dear Voldy would look like if he was just hanging out in Lawndale.

No comments:

Post a Comment