Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Twenty-Seven.

 
I have been drawing a lot in color recently. Like wow I just vomited rainbows all over everything, color. I really don't know why. It's not like I happen to be in a sunshine mood, it's actually completely the opposite--I'm really quite miserable. Anyway, I was in a Beetlejuice type of mood and decided to draw Lydia. She's the cartoon version of course; oh how I loved that show when I was kid. Why don't they play it on TV anymore? *sigh* Moving on--I took some pictures while I was creating her so I decided that I would post them up here. I forgot to take a picture when she was just a sketch. I suck, sorry.


 





 

I'm thinking of doing one of Beetlejuice and the Sandworm in a similar style to this. What do you think? Be sure to go and check out Lydia over at my deviantART and add her to your favorites! ^_^ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment