Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Thirty-Eight.

Hello boils and ghouls.  How's it hanging?  A little to the right?  To the left?

So I have been getting a lot of questions about my art and if I am selling any of it.  The answer is yes, I am willing to part with almost all of the pieces that I have posted up here/on my deviant art.  Even the few that I am resistant to part with I'm sure under the right circumstances I'd be willing to part with it.

Pricing varies on piece to piece depending on the time I put into the work, the size, the materials used, framing (when I frame I usually customize the frame to go along with the feel of the piece but you have the option of getting it unframed for less), and shipping costs and everything is negotiable.  I price extremely reasonably.  Keep in mind I am selling the original pieces.  I do not have prints of anything so you are getting my blood sweat and tears.  This also ensures that you have a completely one of a kind piece that you'll never see hanging in anyone else's home! ^_^

Prints are an idea that I have thought about recently, and might be something I'll offer in the future but I just don't have money for that at this time.

Want to commission me?  I'm more than happy to draw you up something to your specifications.  So let's talk about what I can do for you! 

You can check out some of my work and some of my other previous commissions over at my deviantART: klydedevine.deviantart.com.

If you like what you see and want to talk art then shoot an email over to klydedevine@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment