Monday, December 31, 2012

Forty-Eight.


So it's New Years Eve and I'm just happily sitting around at home, I have work super early tomorrow so I'm having a one woman party.  I have my Stoli-O and my 7 and I'm ready to party.  Now any successful one woman party needs a fantastical one woman dance party play list, and I happen to have one of those.  So I thought I would share it with all of you.

1. Head Automatica - The Razor
Your body's a weapon and you should let it out and shake that thing and jump up and down and scream this song at the top of your lungs, because that's what I do. ^_^


2. The Secret Handshake - I Wish
I really like this cover of I Wish.  I have a dance with all these fun hand motions and everything.  It's pretty rad.  True story.  Attempt to make yourself taller, play some ball, pick up a curvy woman, pull a rabbit out of your hat, then hit it with a bat and drive off in you Impala. 


3. mind.in.a.box - Lament For Lost Dreams
Here's a cool down song after all that dancing from the previous song.  I have always loved to shake my booty to this song, and well all of mind.in.a.box's tunes in fact.  This song earned it's spot on my list of favorite tracks of all time years ago when I first listened to it.  


4. The Birthday Massacre - Video Kid
See the sissy boy, beat him up black and blue...with your sweet ass dance moves that is. ;)


5. Blaqk Audio - Where Would You Like Them Left?
Strip for me as I strip for...well you should keep your clothes on, but you are home all alone dancing with yourself so if it so moves you then why the fuck not? 


6. Bloodhound Gang - Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss
All you need is my, Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss.  Why?  Because why the fuck not.  That bass line is super funky and makes me smile, and I can't help to dance when this baby pops on my shuffle.


7. The 69 Eyes - Dance d'Amour
I love this song.  It makes me want to throw on my slinkiest black dress, throw on my deepest red lipstick, and go to a goth club.  True story.


8. IAMX - Nightlife
I want to know how to survive in the nightlife.


9. Ghostland Observatory - Sad Sad City
Honestly, I challenge you to put this song on and not dance to it.  I'm pretty sure that it is close to impossible to do.


10. The xx - Heart Skipped a Beat
Here's your next cool down song, because I know how hard you were shaking your thing to Sad Sad City.  How do I know?  Because you left your webcam on. So get your gentle sway on and pound your drink, and get ready for the next one.


11. Cash Cash - Party in Your Bedroom
I couldn't not put this song on this list and you all know how much I love Cash Cash. <3


12. Kill Hannah - Crazy Angel
What's the craziest thing you've done lately?  Have a rager by yourself? 


13. Mindless  Self Indulgence - Straight To Video (The Birthday Massacre Remix)
I love the original version of this song, but I just really dig the TBM remix of it.  That's why I put that version of this song on this list.  True story.


14. Ashbury Heights - Bare Your Teeth
We're all mad underneath.


15. Porcelain Black - Swallow My Bullet
I loved her since her Porcelain and the Tramps days, and I still do.


16. Psyclon Nine - As You Sleep
Draw on your eyebrows, throw in your dread falls, and put on the tallest pair of platforms that you own.  Now dance.


17. Purity Ring - Obedear
I ran out of witty comments for the moment, so take a smoke break and be back and ready to rage in a few.


18. Sneaker Pimps - Bloodsport
Love is just a bloodsport, sometimes in the literal sense.


19. MC Chris - Older Crowd
Patches on my elbows match the color of my cords. *dances*


20. Millionaires - Alcohol
At this point you should be feeling pretty good and want others to come get fucked up with you.  Sing this song to all of your friends that you decide to drunk dial.


21. brokeNCYDE - Freaxxx
At this point in time this playlist has simply just become nostalgic.  Oh BC13 how I always throw you on after I've been drinking.  But that was your plan, right?


22. Family Force 5 - Cray Button
By now you'll be wishing that the Cray Button was a real thing so that your one person party would turn into a 50 people shindig.


23. Cinema Bizarre - 1 Came 2 Party
I came to party and you came to party so why don't be party together? Why don't we?  No seriously, why aren't you here right now? *sigh*


24. The Faint - Glass Danse
<3


25. brokeNCYDE - 2 Drunk 2 Drive
Because at this point you should be too drunk to drive, so crawl into bed and sleep it off. & don't forget to set your alarm for 5am because you have work in the morning. ;)




So there you go, there's my list of 25 songs to dance to you for your one woman[man] party this evening.  Be sure to leave me your dance party play lists as well.  It will make me smile.  True story.

Happy Fucking New Years, Bitches! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment