Monday, July 23, 2012

Thirty-One.


I forgot to post this awhile ago.  This has been sitting on my desk finished for a while; well, I was debating on adding more to it but the more I let it sit the more I considered it fine the way it was.  So I finally got around to uploading it to my deviantART and I thought I would share it here as well.

With that I also thought I'd share with you the song I haven't been able to get out of my head for the past two weeks since it was released.  I am obsessed with Marina and the Diamonds.  I mean just listen to her, and try to tell me that you do not love her too. Oh, Marina. <3



Onto another topic I signed into my myspace for the first time in like years.  Does anyone remember that shit?  God I kind of hate myself for saying this but I miss myspace.  It was and still is so much better than Facebook.  I held out over there for as long as I could until I eventually broke down and got my Facebook but I think we should start a movement where everyone moves back to the space.  I think that would be pretty fucking rad.  It was just so much more customizable and fun and I feel like my profile over there even though I haven't updated it in years really gives the feel for who I am more than stupid Facebook and it's cover picture feature, lame.  Anyway I was looking at some old ass pictures I had up there and I thought I would share a few.  I was so adorable back then; what the fuck happened? And look at how big I used to wear my hair.  I have to say I do miss that though.  This picture is circa June '08 so I was like, 19, or limbo age as I like to call it.


God, how Jersey (and red) is my hair right here?  But it's kind of adorable and on a sad note I lost my Kill Hannah sniper heart necklace.  So if anyone would like to buy me a new one... [hint, hint]



I should call this post the many hair phases of Klyde.  Because my hair was fucking every color let's see how many we can get in here.  So we've had black (or natural now cause dying my hair turned it dark), and then red and now here's green.


Purple, and I had my freaking nails did.  I used to do that until I started having issues with the freaking metal in my face and then I ripped them off my nails.  I just really like the sound that fake nails make when you are typing and shit.  Is that weird?


And I guess I'll stop it here with baby 18 year old me with red hair again.  


My hair was fucking red a lot.  Hell, it was this red last year, no two years ago?  I don't know but I like the red.  I like the pink I have now a lot too.  I think I'm partial to the pink because it was the first crazy color I ever dyed my hair back when I was 17.  I wish I had pictures of that. I probably do somewhere like hiding on my photo bucket or something I'm just too lazy to go and find them right now.  :\

Oh memory lane, it's been fun.  Until next time;
xoKlyde




No comments:

Post a Comment