Saturday, July 21, 2012

Thirty.


Of Mice & Men has been the soundtrack of my week so far.  I mean I did get to see them Wednesday at Warped Tour (they were fucking awesome by the way) and that was pretty sweet so I decided that I would draw the amazingly handsome front of the band, Austin Carlile.  [swoons]

Anyway, moving onward.  I have not filmed my drawing in awhile so I figured I would for this drawing.  I really wanted to for the new kittencorn that I did but I was halfway through with that project when I remembered that I wanted to film it.  I'm getting old, and my brain just isn't what it used to be anymore.  I know what you're thinking; Klyde you're only 23 that is so not old!  Well shut yer trap because I feel old as fuck.  True story.

I am still getting used to iMovie, and I was way too lazy to hook up the old Frankenstein computer with my other editing software on it.  I think that it is time to finally teach myself how to use the adobe editing software that I have; I am just really unmotivated to do anything at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment